Wednesday 28 July 2010

Afternoon all!

I got back from a festival yesterday (Secret Garden Party, and yes, it was amazing!) and was relieved to find that, yet again, all food allergies, intolerances, restrictions (enforced or chosen) were well catered for by the variety of food vendors there.

I know it would make more sense to bring and cook my own food, but I'd rather enjoy the festival than spend time cooking, washing up, not to mention not having to lug 4 days worth of food around with me.

I'm really happy that festival food vendors provide for those of us with dietary restrictions as the last thing you want at a festival is an upset stomach with only portaloos (some in pretty bad states) for relief. Of course, not all the food stalls were suitable for me but I still had a pretty good choice available, and all the staff at the stalls were helpful and considerate.

I must admit, I did succumb to a couple of slices of lemon drizzle cake on the last day, which probably wasn't the smartest move, but sometimes you have to give in to those cravings!

Liz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment